- Are you looking for seamless and hassle-free Public Limited Company Registration? Darshan Corporate Pvt Ltd based in Delhi, is a pioneer for bringing your business dreams into reality. We have a team of legal experts who help you with stress-free public company approval and registration
- We at Darshan Corporate are Delhi's leading company registration, financial assistance, and taxation service provider. You’ll find the best and utmost taxation services at affordable and competitive prices.
- Public Limited Companies are a type of business structure that offer their shares to the general public and have limited liability for their shareholders.
Features of Public Limited Company
- Limited liability: In public limited companies, the liability of each shareholder is limited. A shareholder is not personally liable for any loss or debts of the company. However, the shareholders will be responsible for their illegal actions and fraud.
- Directors: According to the Companies Act 2013, a public limited company requires a minimum of 3 directors and no restriction on a maximum number of directors.
- Paid-up capital: A Public Limited Company should have a minimum paid-up capital of Rs. 5 Lakh as prescribed under the act.
- Name: It is imperative to add “Limited” after the name of all public companies, as stated in the Companies Act 2013.
- Prospectus: The prospectus is a comprehensive statement issued by a public limited company describing the company's affairs and its requirements. It is crucial to issue a prospectus to invite the public to subscribe to their shares.
Anyone can invest in a Public Limited Company since shares are offered to the general public. Therefore, the capital of the company improved and they can enjoy more capital.
To grow your business at a large scale, registering for a Public Limited Company is a good idea. A Public Limited Company can avail more capital from many investors and owned by shareholders.
Advantages of Public Limited Company.
- Public Limited Companies are ideal for the long run and can have any number of members with more transparency.
- The shareholders of the Public Limited Company can be a part of the assets and profits of the company.
- A public company can sell a portion of itself to the public through an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Public firms can be seen as more credible than private limited companies or partnership firms.
- These have a perpetual existence. In other words, they can continue to exist even if the shareholders die or change.
What are the documents required for Public Limited Company approval?
- Proof of identity (Voter’s ID card, Aadhar card, Driving license, or passport)
- Proof of address (utility bills)
- PAN card of all directors
- NOC certificate from the owner of the place where the company is situated.
- DIN (Digital Identification Number)
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Article of Association (AOA)
The procedure for obtaining Public Limited Company Approval:
- Obtain DSC & DIN: First, you need the digital signatures of the nominated directors of the company. DSC refers to the digital signature of the online documents issued by govt. authority. Now, get DIN from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the unique ID number. You need to attach your name, address, proof, and registration form to get DSC and DIN.
- Name Approval: Suggest 3 names for the company name approval by submitting an online application to the Registrar of Companies (ROC). ROC will check the availability of the name and approve one suitable name out of the three names. The names should be unique and must be aligned with your business.
- Drafting MOA and AOA: MOA and AOA are drafted to state the company’s long-term goals, vision, and objectives. Submitting these documents to ROC for further registration and approval.
- Submitting all the documents for incorporation: After you appropriated DSC, DIN, MOA, and AOA, you need to submit these documents with the registration application to the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Certificate of Incorporation: The Registrar of Companies (ROC) will inspect your application, verify it, and issue a certificate of Incorporation of the Public Limited Company. After this certification, the company can simply apply for the “Certificate of Company Commencement”.
You need to know before begin everything.
The legal needs to start a public limited firm are stated below:
- Minimum three directors
- Minimum 5 lakhs shared capital
- At least 7 shareholders are necessary
We have a proven record of completing the approval process within 15-20 working days without any hassle..
Until you are in compliance with public limited company rules and regulations, the registration or approval is valid and well-founded. For any query or consultation, contact us today and avail yourself of our trouble-free financial offerings.