- A Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a firm that incorporates both partnerships and corporations. It is a legal firm formed by two or more professionals like doctors, lawyers, or accountants.
- We (Darshan Corporate Pvt, Ltd.) are a reliable firm that offers cost-effective LLP registration to all corporations and individuals. LLP firms provide a flexible way for professionals and entrepreneurs to organize their businesses along with limited liability protection.
- The partner of the LLP firm shares the profits and responsibilities as per the agreement rules.
- The rules and regulations of LLP can be a bit different according to the location, so it’s best to talk to experts at Darshan Corporate Pvt. Ltd. and avail their top-notch LLP registration services.
The salient aspects of a Limited Liability Partnership:
- LLP works as a separate legal identity just like other companies.
- Partner's liability depends on the contribution to the company.
- LLP incorporation requires less pricing.
- Less compliance with regulations.
- Flexibility for the partners to choose their roles and responsibilities.
- No requirement for minimum capital.
What’s the procedure for registering with LLP?
- Apply for DPIN: All the designated partners must apply for a Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) which is required for persons intended to become partners..
- Obtain DSC: Apply for the Digital Signature of the nominated partners. It is crucial because all the documents are submitted online and digitally signed..
- Reserve a name for your LLP: Choose 2 proposed names and submit them for name approval online. This will be further processed by the Central Registration Center (CRC)..
- LLP incorporation: Now, your application form which has been signed digitally for the proposed LLP incorporation with other documents can be successfully registered with the registrar..
- File LLP agreement: After the successful registration of the proposed LLP, you’ll get an LLP agreement form, which discloses the duties, responsibilities, and rights between parties and the LLP.
What are the documents you need?
- Pan card of all the partners
- Address proof of all the nominated partners
- Address proof of LLP registered office.
- Passport-size photographs of the partners
- Valid passport in case of NRIs/ foreign nationals
- LLP digital signature certificate.
Know the advantages of LLP registration with Darshan Corporate Pvt. Ltd:-
- There is nothing to hassle. We offer the finest LLP registration to a group of individuals.
- It is a separate legal entity that protects the member’s assets from business liabilities.
- An LLP firm can buy, rent, lease, own property, sign new contracts, employ staff, etc. It is accountable for such actions.
- It provides corporate ownership by incorporating the companies as the nominated members of the LLP.
- LLP firms help to protect the partnership name and prevent other companies from registering the same name.
You need to know before begin everything.
Two partners can be appointed as designated partners, one of them being a resident of India. Another thing is that you must have an Indian address to register for LLP.
No specific professional qualification is required to register your firm as LLP.
The basic responsibility is to manage the LLP in efficient ways. A designated partner is responsible and accountable for any fault, fraud, and wrongdoing in the firm..
Yes, the changes can be made under the specific procedure. A new address must be in India.